Patton Oswalt - Werewolves and Lollipops (purple vinyl & DVD)
''Thanks so much for coming out. I'm drunk, here we go!'' Thus begins your magical date with the enchanting, beguiling, and utterly demented Patton Oswalt. Stand Up! Records is pleased as punch to bring you ''Werewolves and Lollipops,'' now out on a limited-edition of five hundred vinyl LPs, each shining jewel of comedic genius all polished up for your pure listening enjoyment.
Look, you already know that Patton Oswalt's awesome. His resume's amazingly impressive, boasting hundreds of stand up performances, a couple dozen movies (hell, he voiced the lead in a damn Oscar winner!), and television glory. He has literally tens of fans. We don't need to sell you on Patton. So, instead, we're going to whet your appetite with some choice phrases, fresh from the elfin filth-monger's very lips!
- Brian Dennehy comes up behind me like an Archangel and says, ''Character actors! Who gives a f*ck if we're fat!''
- Wait for the wintery freshness of mace, 'cause it's coming.
- I'd like a failure pile in a sadness bowl!
- Science! We're all about coulda, not shoulda.
- Give your mom a fish, and let's go to the White House.
- If Paris Hilton could get cancer of the AIDS of the leukemia, that'd be awesome.
- My geekiness is starting to get in the way of my nerdiness.
- For 3 years, all I knew was Chewbacca was real and black people don't kill you for your cell phones.
- I still miss the dating scene, because it's a fun nightmare. It's a nightmare with boners in it.
As you'll no doubt recognize, only a true comedic genius could connect the dots, creating the masterpiece of wit, wisdom, and brilliant ridiculousness we call ''Werewolves and Lollipops.'' For doing the work-and possibly the drugs-to bring home this wide-ranging, bewildering, and pitch-perfect record, Stand Up! Records extends our heart-felt thanks to Patton Oswalt.
- Here We Go
- America Has Spoken
- Beautiful People And A Bridge Troll
- Clean Filth
- The Miracle Of Childbirth
- You Are Allowed 20 Birthday Parties
- The Dukes Of Hazzard
- Alternate Earth
- Best Week Never
- Physics For Poets
- At Midnight I Will Kill George Lucas With A Shovel
- Bubble Of Sanity
- Sterling, Virginia
- Racist Cell Phones
- The Best Baby In The Universe
- Married & Single
- I Tell A Story About Birth Control And Deal With A Retarded Heckler
- Great Food Is Cooked By Psychos
- Wackity Schmackity Doo!
- Death Bed
- Cirque Du Soleil